Location & Transportation
Zhengzhou International Convention & Exhibition Centre (ZZICEC)
- Address： No. 1, Central Park, Zheng Dong, new business district, Zhengzhou, China.
- Phone： 0371-6808 9988
- Fax： 0371-6808 9835 / 6808 9838
- Email： email@example.com
- Web site： www.zzicec.com
- Lian Huo Highway -- Zhongzhou Avenue -- Jinshui flyover -- ZZICEC
- Beijing, Hong Kong & Macao Highway -- Jinshui East Road -- Jinshui flyover -- ZZICEC
- Airport to ZZICEC
- Zhengzhou Xin Zheng International Airport is about 30 kilometers from Zhengzhou International Convention and Exhibition Center.
By Taxi: 35 minutes
- Zhengzhou Railway Station-ZZICEC
- By Metro: Metro Line 1, about 30 minutes
- By Taxi: It is 8 km and about 25 minutes. It will cost you RMB20.
- By Bus: Line 162/ Line B38, about 60 minutes
- Take the subway line 1 to the exhibition center station and get there on foot.
- Take the 156 way to the business inner ring station, and walk 500 meters to ZZICEC.
- Take 962 roads, 90 roads, 37 roads, 43 roads, 86 roads, 104 roads and 108 roads to get off at the Bauhinia station, then turn 26 road and 919 to the exhibition center.
- Take 962 roads, 34 roads, 104 roads and 108 roads to get off at Xintong Bridge station, then turn 919 to the exhibition center.
- Sha Men Village Station to take the 7 bus to the exhibition center;
- BRT the Red Road and the agricultural road Zhongzhou Avenue station by B19 to the exhibition center;
- Exhibition Center special car "exhibition 1", "exhibition 2" exhibition service.